- Once you have placed your order, you will receive an email confirming your order number & other important information.
- After your order has been dispatched, you can trace its progress online using the Couriers Track and Trace feature. Simply enter your tracking number from the Order Status section of our website and you can see the estimated date of arrival and the location of your goods at any time.
- Delivery usually takes 3 - 10 working days, however due to unusual circumstances (such as public holidays, carrier disputes and natural disaster) we cannot always achieve this.
- Delivery could also be delayed due to the following reasons:
- Incorrect address or address with no-one to sign for parcel.
- Incorrect Credit Card information, please double check all details at time of order as you will only be charged once the order is ready to ship.
- Sometimes we will require personal detail verification before dispatching orders to protect the card holder, this may delay shipping.
- If a particular product is in high demand we will need to re-order from our suppliers.
- For whatever reason your order is delayed we will inform you directly via email or phone.
- Items delivered by commercial couriers need to be signed for. Therefore, you (or an authorised representative) must be at the delivery address to sign for the goods.
- The Couriers deliver goods based on their time schedules. If you are not present to sign for receipt of the goods, then you must either provide consent for the driver to leave the goods at your delivery address OR you can nominate to pick up the goods from the Courier Depot. If you fail to receive the goods, then you may be liable for a Re-delivery Fee.
- Couriers will not (and cannot) carry heavy items up stairs or inside your house/unit. If you have many stairs, or the item needs to be moved around inside your house/complex, you will need to make your own arrangements for this. Couriers deliver to a ground-level door (this is not our policy, but the courier's!).
- Please Note: Any large items (over 30kg) must have someone at the drop off address to help unload the item
- Please note that Couriers do not deliver to Post Office Boxes.
- No returns will be accepted unless you have an RA (return authorisation number).
- Please email email@example.com or contact us on 0411 395 733 to obtain an RA.
- We will only accept returns should the item be faulty or damaged, wrongly described or different from a sample shown. The items must be returned to Diyara Enterprises within (14) fourteen days of the purchase date. We will not accept returns for goods damaged in your care nor for change of mind.
- Any costs involved in returning the faulty product to us are at the customers expense for freight and packaging.
- Returned products will be subject to a re-stocking fee of 10% of the original purchase price if the items are not returned in their original condition.
- A satisfactory proof of purchase must be provided.
- If an item is damaged or faulty, the item will be replaced with the same item originally purchased. For items that cannot be replaced, a full refund will be offered.
- You are NOT entitled to a refund if you:
- Simply change your mind or no longer want the goods;
- Realise you can't afford the goods;
- Found the same item at a cheaper price elsewhere;
- Chose the wrong size or colour;
- Knew about the particular fault prior to purchase; and/or
- Were responsible for causing the fault.
- Our online store can estimate the freight charges for you.
- To calculate freight charges, add the item to your shopping cart and enter your postcode when requested. The online store will then estimate the freight charges to your postcode.
- Your credit card will be charged the day you place your order to secure your item.
- We accept the following payment methods via our Online Store:
- Visa Cards
- Master Cards
- Paypal (See www.paypal.com.au for more details)
- In the unlikely event that stock is unavailable, we will notify you by phone or e-mail to see whether you would like the item to be placed on back order. An approximate date of arrival will be supplied for your information.
- If we can't supply the order and you don't want it back-ordered, we will refund your card in full.